Yesterday was a mad day for me, even before it became a mad day for EVERYBODY. My M post WAS going to be about madness, and then today I was going to go with What’s next. Yesterday and today, however, have not quite cooperated with my personal schedule, so I am cheating a little and combining M and N. I might even make it work! So without any (further, past, or any whatsoever) ado I am a doing it now …
- My 400th post on my first blog (the L post).
- Having five active blogs.
- Having 815 posts on those five blogs.
- Doing most of this without a job … er … um … as a “writer”.
- “Writing 2 books (neither of which is finished yet).
- Getting my priorities straight and deciding to hike the Appalachian Trail with a friend in three years, when I have not even made my millions from the books that I may or may not be writing.
- Loving all of the above!
Sadly, my initial thoughts would probably have ended there, if another form of madness had not decided to invade sensibility again. So this list now needs to continue on a darker note:
- Bombs. Or any kind of weapons for that matter.
- The concept that violence solves ANYTHING.
This list could continue for a long time, so I am making both an executive and maybe even SANE decision to stop it now. Time to move on to …
- I will continue to blog, NOT work any conventional job, write my two books, maybe even finish them and actually earn some money since I am not working any conventional job, all so I can …
- … hike the Appalachian Trail with a friend in three years.
- In the process, I will do my best to COMBAT: bombs, terrorism, war, the concept that violence solves anything, greed, selfishness, and the whole slew of other things that I refused to bog down my post with.
My madness seems a whole lot better choice then the worlds madness. So I intend to use it for my next step. And each one that follows that. Next is CHANGE. Change is next. I may not be able to change he world as a whole, but I sure will change MY world, even if in my own madness. Maybe MY madness will be the next best thing, maybe it will be nothing notable at all.
Either way, I prefer my form of madness to the world’s version. That’s what is next for me.